Wednesday 22 September 2010

Introduction

I am a Media Studies A Level student, studying media to gain a wider understanding of the different types and how it is used to express issues in society, as its something I enjoy. I frequently read magazines and find them interesting, I love listening to music and shopping, which in ways, are all different types of media. I have been asked to plan and construct a music magazine, this requires me to complete a preliminary task, a main production task which includes producing the music magazine of my choice and an electronic evaluation of my production work. To complete this, I will need to conduct a market research task, finding out information about my target audience and music magazines of my chosen genre, pop and dance. I decided on this genre for my music press magazine as it is what appeals to me, my peers and many others around my age category, which defines my target audience. I believe I have a wider knowledge and understand about this genre. Due to this, my magazine will be of a higher quality. I have included a music link to express and inform others what music is included in this genre.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment